PDC (Nivelles), part of the Brady Corporation, is a global leader in people identification. They offer their clients the widest range of people identification products available on the market: Wristbands, badges, badge holders,...
Their manufacturing facilities are located in the United Kingdom, Belgium, the United States, Mexico, and China. Their products are everywhere - you can find them at amusement & water parks, events, conferences & trade shows, fairs & festivals, hotels & campsites, healthcare, retail companies (Supermarkets, banks, automotive etc.), schools and universities, sporting events and many more!
They are looking for a new colleague to join the Marketing department. Serving as the Marketing Manager's right hand, the Marketing Coordinator helps strategize and implement marketing and communication plans - scope EMEA.
In this challenging job you need to be a creative force! Experienced in generating ideas and concepts for marketing campaigns? Looking for a fulltime position in an international company?
In this role, the Marketing Coordinator creates or coordinates content, tracks results and builds relationships with internal teams and external suppliers. On a daily basis, you will support all marketing strategies, ensuring these efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals.
- Assist with or coordinate the creation of various marketing collaterals including catalogues, brochures, product sheets, sales tools & kits, case studies,...
- Adapt/tweak existing collaterals to keep them up to date using AI, ID or PS.
- Manage both online library and stock. (inventory ownership)
- Manage collaterals’ budget while evaluating the need for printed versus online documentation and other medium and initiate ordering of the right quantities of collaterals.
- Support or coordinate multi-channel marketing campaigns including assets such as landing pages, emailings, direct mailings, social paid campaigns, sponsoring, advertising, etc., insure a well-balanced media-mix and communicate objectives, timelines and deliverables.
- Support or coordinate the creation of all the necessary assets. (from content to design)
- Identify/select and coordinate with internal and external suppliers.
- Support with the organization of events including tradeshows, partner meetings, etc.
- Support in building, growing and maintaining their databases.
- Track ROI of Marketing campaigns & projects within their systems.
- Investigate competition in terms of marketing initiatives.