The People ID Product Manager owns and manages the Leisure & Entertainment and Workplace ID product portfolio: wristbands, lanyards, badge holders, badge reels, etc. A 360° adventure where you will on one day take part in building the visitor experience and strengthening the access control for the biggest events, venues or parks in Europe, and the other enhancing corporate branding, identification and security in various workplaces.
PDC (Nivelles), part of the Brady Corporation, is a global leader in people identification. They offer their clients the widest range of people identification products available on the market: Wristbands, badges, badge holders,...
Their manufacturing facilities are located in the United Kingdom, Belgium, the United States, Mexico, and China. Their products are everywhere - you can find them at amusement & water parks, events, conferences & trade shows, fairs & festivals, hotels & campsites, healthcare, retail companies (Supermarkets, banks, automotive etc.), schools and universities, sporting events and many more!
· Generate and develop ideas with Worldwide Product Management Teams and R&D Teams. Develop business cases, determine customer and market needs from researching the market, competitors and customers. Launch or bring product launches to EMEA market in collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Operations.
· Manage products from concept to design, samples production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, communication/marketing, support, and finally product end of life.
· Analyze and develop specifics for our biggest customers
· Make recommendations for trademark and patent matters
· Ensure products are compliant with the necessary regulations such as REACH
Product Knowledge Management & Master Data
· Create and provide tools and trainings to develop and maintain product knowledge among teams
· Own, maintain/update product information data on different channels: website, catalogues, library, ERP systems, CRM, etc.
Product Marketing and Operation
· Delivers the product operating and sales plan: pricing - taking into consideration production, sales costs and market evolution - achievement of growth objectives - including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all products
· Anticipating volume and conduct production forecast (SIOP) reviews
· Engage with Operations/Supply Chain to review Obsolescence & Exceed inventory
· Develop the core positioning and messaging - U/KSP. Train sales and marketing force
· Assist in building product/market content used on different channel: landing pages, blog, newsletter, videos, etc.
· Build reports: monitor growth trends, average unit prices, gross margins, etc.
· Execute additional marketing projects as assigned by Marketing Director
· A bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Engineering or related fields
· 5 years in a similar position. Demonstrated success in entertaining a very large product portfolio generating growth within a short sales cycle with a strong seasonality.
· Experience with L&E/event markets, access control and/or identification products is a plus.
· Good computer skills. Hands-on experience with ERP systems
· Strong communication & presentation skills
· Bilingual French-English. Any additional language is an asset.
Soft and personal skills
· Strategic thinking and result-driven.
· Prioritization and organization: strong time management & multi-task ability.
· Responsiveness and capability to work on short deadlines.
· Analytical: an eye for details with a capacity to synthetize
· Hands-on: we are a small team, you should not be afraid to get your hands dirty
· Self-motivated & autonomous, great interpersonal skills and natural leadership
· Love team work
Note: occasional traveling