This is an excellent opportunity to join an international Investment Management located in the city centre of Luxembourg.
This position requires someone who is motivated, keen to learn and very attentive to detail. The individual for this position should be comfortable working and contributing to a team environment. The role will involve liaising with parties both within and outside the organisation and requires an individual who has strong communication skills.
- Keeping records of all financial transactions
- Analysing financial statements and diagnosing accounting problems
- Preparing interim and annual accounts
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reporting and communicating the reporting to relevant parties
- GAAP reconciliation in between several GAAPs (US GAAP, UK GAAP, Lux GAAP, and/or IFRS; depending on reporting requirement)
- Calculating tax provision, and additionally reviewing tax returns
- Being involved in transfer pricing discussions
- Communicating and coordinating with all internal and external parties
- Responding to administrative/accounting issues and answering queries
- Managing the relationship with auditors when applicable
- Cooperation with other departments (in-house and abroad)
- Coaching development & feedback for Junior team members
- Active participation in Board meetings and/or Shareholders meetings
- Taking part in the set-up of new deals, and/or international complex structures as part of M&A, restructurings, and/or IPOs
- Be part of ad-hoc projects
- At least bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years of experience either in accounting, audit and/or financial control; ideally with exposure to PE, RE and debts investments
- Fluency in English
- Team-player with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to work independently and accurately and good organisational skills
- Good understanding of accounting techniques and procedures
- Pro-active, service-minded and commercially aware
- Detail-oriented and flexibility to respond to and adapt to changes
- Proactively seeking opportunities for process(es) improvement(s)
- Knowledge of BOB 50 is an asset
- Good command of Excel
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
Renata Ubaviciute +352 26 19 28 1022