People are at the core of our business and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
As a Head of Marketing and Product Development, reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will join an international company with established notoriety of 50+ years. You will be accountable for developing and managing the Marketing & Brands strategy for the company and play a key role in driving the development of regional and local relevant retail, digital, social, and 360 go-to-market strategies.
- Understand and analyse key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumers/suppliers trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team,
- Manage and animate global and local teams dedicated to several brands, markets and products,
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales,
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products,
- Work closely with the other departments (sales, supply chain, manufacturing…) to develop pricing strategies to maximise profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction,
- Build brand awareness and positioning,
- Oversee and coordinate all online & channel partners (off-line) marketing activities for maximum results in each targeted market segment,
- Develop and manage the budget for all marketing activities,
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis,
- Be a key contact for the direction committee to define and decide actions plans.
- You ideally have 10+ years experience in FMCG industry (manufacture and retail), with a good knowledge of European, APAC and Middle East markets,
- You will have extensive marketing experience and comprehensive knowledge of branding,
- You have a good knowledge of the Value-For-Money segment,
- You are data-driven, consumer insights oriented, innovative minded and highly analytical,
- Entrepreneurial minded – you don’t need a playbook. You’re in the driving seat and you can bring new out-of-the-box ideas to the table and turn them into reality with our teams,
- Both conceptual strategist and detail-oriented perfectionist, you can turn a product and brand idea into a must-have finished product range, ready to hit the shelves in stores of our various markets
- Excellent verbal & written communication, presentation & negotiation skills in English to inspire & influence global teams, top markets/regions and top customers (English mandatory, French or German as an added value).
Location in Luxembourg with some business travels.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Gerd HARTMANN as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further
Gerd Hartmann +352 26 19 28 1033