People are at the core of our business and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
Our client is a leading real estate investment firm, holding an AIFM licence.
Working as part of the Company’s Legal team, the individual will be responsible for the Corporate and Investment side of the Real Estate investments in Europe. Duties will include providing legal advice to internal and external parties.
You will work closely with a deal team and have plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and push yourself professionally. The role will require the individual to stay up-to-date on legal matters.
- You are in charge of the legal and corporate aspects of Luxembourg real estate investment funds under management of the AIFM and of their participation i.e. acquisitions/disposals of properties, mergers, liquidations of companies, drafting of legal and corporate documentation;
- You are in charge of organizing and recording Board of Directors’ and shareholders’ meetings, ensuring that all regulatory and legal filings are carried out within the deadlines, updating and maintaining the corporate records of the funds and companies under the management of the AIFM;
- You provide support to the Board of Directors of the AIFM and the Conducting Officers and ensure that the statutory duties imposed on the company and its Directors under the Luxembourg laws are effectively discharged;
- You follow the corporate life of the real estate funds and their underlying entities (assistance with audit, annual accounts approval, EGMs, legal and corporate actions etc)
- You manage relationships and maintain strong links with other group entities, regulators, auditors, lawyers, notaries, service providers and control their work where necessary;
- University Degree in Law;
- 4-7 years experience in the Luxembourg fund industry, preferably in the management company, real estate funds central administrator trust / fiduciary company or law firms;
- Experience with real estate investments and structures is strongly preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English. German or French considered as an asset;
- Strong knowledge of company law;
- Demonstrable knowledge of compliance;
- Team player with excellent communication skills, you also like to work in an international environment;
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude;
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and used to working under tight deadlines;
- Initiative to constantly improve processes and a good understanding of operational controls framework;
- Hard worker, motivated, open to change, quick learner and innovator.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
Renata Ubaviciute +352 26 19 28 1022