People are at the core of our business and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international growing Investment management firm located in the city centre of Luxembourg.
The Treasury Operations Officer will be part of the company’s cash team, which is in charge of the cash management, liquidity projections, treasury operations, bank relationship management and payments. Responsible for applying policies and procedures in timely handling.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Treasury Operations Officer in the financial industry and is fluent in English.
- Opening and managing bank accounts, including securities/custody accounts where applicable
- Ensuring prompt and accurate settlement of payments, which will include but are not limited to invoices, capital calls, drawdowns, funding and distributions
- Preparation of distribution memos
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant business processes and controls, and reviewing existing procedures with a view of improving them
- Preparing automated and ad-hoc cash flow reports for internal and external parties
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with banks and external parties in Luxembourg and overseas, for pre and post-settlement verifications in order to avoid errors
- Conducting (when necessary) analysis of settlement errors and reviewing the relevant internal procedures as a consequence
- Cash reconciliation
- Liaising with the legal department for updates on pledges and other guarantees on bank accounts
- Assisting with service fee expense follow-up
- Liaising with the tax teams when needed, to help complete FATCA and CRS requirements
- Relevant University degree
- 3 – 5 years experience in an international finance environment
- Good command of MS office; especially Excel
- Excellent English, any other language will be an advantage
- Team player who can produce deliverables of a high quality
- Able to work independently and to take on additional responsibilities
- Meticulous and structured
- Fast thinker, proactive and solution-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation
- High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment;
- Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential and/or sensitive information
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
Renata Ubaviciute +352 26 19 28 1022