As Engineering Manager for Payments, you’ll be focused on initiatives that will engage & delight millions of users around the world while creating value for our merchants and our business.
you will begin…
- Ensure the team is consistently delivering working software to our expected standards
- Actively participate in the development and maintenance of our standards for software development, testing, release management, and reviews
- Technical ownership of the work that your team is delivering within each iteration or standalone deliverable
- Shared responsibility for the Architecture of the system
- Proactively supporting your team members to achieve their performance and development goals
- Ensure the team is collaborating closely with our cross-functional teams consisting of designers, product managers, engineers, and QA in an agile, fast-paced environment
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of ourscompany.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of engineering leadership experience
- 5+ years of backend engineering experience working as a software engineer, building and maintaining backend applications
- Experience driving end-to-end engineering architecture and design for scalable, high-availability, and resilient backend services.
- Passionate about coaching and people development
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Passionate about adding to and growing an organization’s engineering culture
- Enjoy driving the technical and product vision within the domain you operate in
- Java experience