Badenoch + Clark is looking for an Arbitration Senior Manager with 7 years- experience. The position is based in Barcelona and Madrid, Spain.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Your main duties will encompass carrying out detailed analysis for the preparation of expert witness reports, working closely with the leading expert.
- You will be responsible for analysing data and documentation related to the disputes and will be involved in the process of writing expert reports based on your findings.
- In the early stages, your role will be heavily weighted towards assisting the expert and drafting / writing sections of reports; however, in time the hope will be that you can grow into a client-facing role and develop the skills to become an independent expert in your own right, with a strong network within the legal sector.
We also expect that you will be able to:
- Actively coordinate less experienced team members and report to the engagement partner/director/a.
- Manage communications with the client, with the support from the partner/director/a when required.
- Actively provide support in training of analysts and associates on internal/external technical standards and industry developments.
Profile and Requirements
- Degree in Finance and/or Engineering, with an accounting and valuation background.
- 7-8 years of experience in quantum expert witness work in international arbitration.
- Interest in developing a career specifically in expert witness work.
- Analytical mind and clear structuring of complex ideas.
- Finesse in report writing.
- Fluency in Spanish and English - a third language is highly desirable.
- International mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Curiosity, willingness to learn and continuously improve.