The IT CRM Manager is the responsible for the existing and future CRM – Marketing oriented tools in the company from a technical standpoint. The technology in use is Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
The purpose of this role is to manage the day to day running of the CRM - Marketing platform (provide BAU administration) in house including system administration, support and continuous improvement to empower a more customer-oriented organization and to extract the maximum value for the current technological stack.
He/she acts as a bridge between Customer/Marketing professionals, the CRM (Marketing) system vendors and the rest of the IT team in understanding stakeholder requirements and ensuring that technical development of the CRM Marketing platform.
He/she communicates with various stakeholders and ensures that interdependent Customer/Marketing-IT projects are working to feasible deadlines.
He/she owns the technological part of the implementation projects and acts as a technical product owner of the already implemented CRM Marketing systems.
At the end, he/she is co-responsible for further development of a single source of comprehensive, consistent and high-quality customer data and its use to enhance system processes and procedural workflow.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Participates and provides sound input to the CRM Marketing technological platforms workstreams and projects in the company.
• Responsible for the technical workstreams of the CRM Marketing oriented technological platforms selected by the company.
• Responsible for daily oversight, documentation, implementation, and execution of processes and technology used to support CRM Marketing oriented technological platforms for all global users.
• Accountable for maintaining all CRM Marketing technological platforms and systems including the interfaces with other current or new corporate systems. Owns systems changes such as version upgrades, added functionality, and new implementations associated with CRM Maketing related applications.
• Supports the Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance management, data & meta-data control, source code control and documentation update, performance monitoring and backup.
• Serve as domain specialist for CRM Marketing technological platforms to assist with design and delivery of training programs in support of CRM Marketing related processes and provide organizational change support.
• Manage the pool of experts and apply project management practices for tracking the evolution of the initiatives.
• Research and recommend quantitative and qualitative analysis of data from CRM Marketing platforms to design and maintain sophisticated reports for internal auditing, daily operation, end-user information requests, and metrics reporting.
• Prepare quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports regionally and globally.
• Partner cross-functionally with global teams, Customer/Marketing and IT, and vendors to solve issues and improve customer related processes and procedures.
• Effectively communicate understanding of the customer data, reporting requests and business needs to proactively research solutions and provide suggestions for improvement.
• Research industry trends, standard methodologies and review current processes to effectively provide company customer-based analysis or recommendations and implement potential improvements.
• Handle highly confidential information with the utmost discretion.
• Support the application of any corporate or local data compliance regulation/data privacy policies over the customer platform.
• Computer science or information systems engineer or equivalent experience.
• Spanish – Mother tongue.
• English: Fluent (C1).
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in related position required.
• Experience working across the full Salesforce Marketing Cloud project lifecycle from analysis, design, testing to implementation
• Demonstrable experience supporting and maintaining Salesforce Marketing cloud.
• Proven track of Salesforce Marketing Cloud administration and configuration and change management.
• Good knowledge in at least one of the following additional Salesforce Clouds: Sales, Social or Service.
• Proven experience designing/implementing complex customer journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud based on functional use cases.
• Experience managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
• Experience building Salesforce solutions using configuration & coding is required.
• Experience with data integration between APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) required.
• Experience building custom reports and dashboards.
• Demonstrable ability to work independently and in a team setting.
• Must be capable of working under tight time constraints and with multiple priorities.
• Ability to: Plan, organize and document complex CRM - Marketing systems design activities and to configure CRM technological platforms to be consistent with data privacy policies/procedures; communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility; perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
• Certifications on Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred as salesforce certified administrator, developer or other.
• Any other marketing related education program.
• Experience with other CRM systems (such as Dynamics) a plus.
• Experience with data visualization tools, a plus.
• Attention to detail, ability to understand up and downstream data flow, excellent analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
• Excellent verbal, written, listening, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, to include Excel, Word, Access and Outlook.
• Travel opportunities may exist in the future.
• Customer analysis capabilities a plus.
• Utilization of new functions from Salesforce.com
• Apex coding & Lightning Component development.
• Knowledge of payment processing/accounting.
• Software development and Object orientated programming languages.