Our client is a multinational leader company established worldwide and as a Regional Head of Digital you will be responsible for working for the company- s digital transformation.
Strategic planning and Execution
· Delivering Strategic Initiatives, and Global/Country/Regional Digitalization by defining the product and data roadmap that will ensure alignment with global digital roadmap, as agreed with BUs.
· Harmonization of digital activities at different levels i.e country, regional, global (digital), initiative.
· Cascade the Digital strategy into the Business unit countries and enabling functions.
· Requirements gathering from int. & ext. stakeholders.
· Documenting & prioritizing BU and regional / local needs (Ideation) and aligning with global BU and digital agenda. Member of the product board.
· Guide technical & business deployment for Products and Data, across BU and regionally.
· Accountable for the adoption of Products, including tracking & forecasting.
· Training and business deployment support for Product and Data. Continuous dev/ feedback.
· Act as Power user.
· Responsible for Data governance and stewardship.
· Contributing and/or leading Strategic initiatives with digital component.
· Senior stakeholder management and engagement.
· Help business to win and retain new customers.
· Escalation of major roadblocks within the Region.
· Member of Regional management team and Digital Team.
· Measured / incentivized by TAG total digitalization KPIs and chosen BU digitalization results.
Leadership and governance
· Build a high-performing Digital team in the region.
· Ensure that the team develops requisite level of customer and technical knowledge.
· Develop the team by establishing career development plans, conducting trainings for direct reports and providing appropriate mentoring.
· Conduct timely annual and interim performance reviews and set objectives to cultivate a culture of high performance.
· Chair key meetings such as regional meetings, SteerCos, etc.
· Master- s Degree or equivalent experience.
· Experience of working at senior level in a large complex organization leading on digital and information services.
· Led a digital business.
· Solid in running change management (for digital transformation) in an in-house environment.
· Has held responsibility for P & L.
· 10 years plus work history.
· Built & Led Teams.
· Driven, dedicated and self-motivated are needed.
· Prior track record in proposing, adopting and leading implementation of smart and digital technologies for end-consumers, operations, sales etc.
· Travel Requirement: Frequent (25-30%).