SENIOR MANAGER TRANSACCIONES
Badenoch + Clark is looking for a Transactions professional with 10 years’ experience in audit, due diligence and/or M&A.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Aims to autonomously manage a project of medium/high complexity (analysis, deliverable, time and budget).
• Structures analyses to be carried out by the team and efficiently reviews the quality of the work performed, including for (technical) consistency and completeness.
• Identifies key issues arising during an engagement independently and develops his/her own solutions relating to main project issues or risks.
• Summarizes findings to the client/partner or director.
• Structures and drafts reports autonomously (or report sections on largeengagements).
• Actively coordinates less experienced team members and reports to the engagement partner/ director.
• Manages client expectations and communications, including the engagement partner/ director where required.
• Actively provides support in training of analysts and associates on internal/external technical standards and industry developments.
Profile and Requirements:
• Degree in Finance and MBA.
• 10 years of experience in due diligence and M&A.
• International mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Fluency in Spanish, English and French, is highly valued.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and team spirit.
• Curiosity, willingness to learn and continuously improve.
• Analytical mind and clear structuring of complex ideas.
• Finesse in report writing.