People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
A great opportunity to join a dynamic and flexible team committed to developing and providing the best client offering and services in a demanding and evolving marketplace and a core contributor to the development of the Company’s global client relationships.
The Supplier Management Coordinator is a new role, being created to help ensure that the company’s heavily delegated operational model is managing and overseeing its partners appropriately and effectively, thus helping to ensure that it delivers excellent client service in a way that is compliant with applicable regulations and Company standards.
- Work with management to ensure that each vendor and business partner relationship is appropriately owned and managed, with clear roles and responsibilities
- Support each Supplier Relationship Manager by providing administrative assistance in matters related to their operational activities and oversight, with the level of support depending on a risk-based / supplier classification approach
- Perform standard vendor performance monitoring activities and oversight, including supporting the Service Delivery Associate Director in implementing associated governance or risk control activities as required
- Report on the health of vendor/ partner relationships through, for example, KPIs, SLAs and issue logs to the Operational Oversight Group on a regular basis, including designing and improving dashboards and reporting
- Support timely and accurate payment of suppliers, including tracking spending on their services relative to budget and contracts
- Coordinate the set-up, onboarding, and service change processes with vendors
- Minimum of 3 years experience in financial services, ideally in pensions or retirement services
- Excellent organisational skills, including a proven ability to manage multiple tasks and relationships simultaneously, with a strong respect for deadlines and good documentation skills, perhaps acquired through project management experience
- Excellent reporting skills, including data representation and interpretation, ideally with experience in owning and maintaining dashboards and taking pride in their accuracy and usefulness
- Experience in managing risks and understanding how controls and other mechanisms work to mitigate risk
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders, and be comfortable working with colleagues at many levels and across many locations in the organisation
- Confident and professional communication skills, including good oral presentation skills, for use with colleagues and vendors/ suppliers
- Fluency in a major European language (e.g., French, Dutch, Italian) in addition to English
- Experience in managing vendors or commercial relationships
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Khrystyna Sahan as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Khrystyna Sahan + 352 661 448 005