Välkommen att lämna en öppen ansökan hos Badenoch + Clark
Are you an experienced HW architect capable of driving our future competitive and innovative hardware architectures?Join GN Audio and become part of project teams where you can contribute with your creativity and grow your skills even further.
Welcome to GN Audio – home of Jabra
At GN Audio in Ballerup, we work in highly competent cross-functional engineering and product concepting teams while anchored to dedicated line functions. We are devoted to developing and designing state-of-the-art Jabra headsets, speakerphones and other hands-free audio solutions that make life sound better. As our Architect, you can be based in either Ballerup or Aalborg.
Join our hardware engineering team...
...and take responsibility for exploring, defining, and maturing complex and advanced AV chipset and connectivity architectures around either our Bluetooth, DECT, USB or Video collaboration platforms. As an Electronics Engineering Architect, you are dedicated on new chipset requirements and may be involved in all stages from technology supplier interactions to technology exploration with a key focus on the important parameters on the system and how to verify them.
Your tasks include:
- Exploration of new and relevant in-market technologies
- Identifying enabling technologies or solutions required to meet new experience targets
- Analyzing key system trade-offs and proposing solutions
- Interacting with silicon technology providers on specifications and requirements
- Creating and influencing system specification documents for areas such as electrical, physical interfaces, connectivity, power delivery, thermal design etc.
- Carrying out early technical feasibility studies and identifying co-existence issues across technologies
Collaborate with our System Engineering and Research Teams
You will provide HW architectural guidance to cross-functional engineering teams and help establish new platform specifications and requirements. You will be responsible for the system electrical architecture platform definition.
Work in an environment with the newest technology – and room to play
At GN Audio, you will have access to world-class development tools, R&D laboratories, test facilities and the newest technologies whilst working closely with competent and high-performing colleagues located in both Denmark, China and the US.
Engineer with solid knowledge of HW architectural challenges
With your proactive and systematic approach, you enjoy exploring and defining new chipset and connectivity platforms. You are innovative and critically thinking. You are expected to be self-driven and motivated to identify and verify the future HW platform challenges. You are furthermore collaborative and enjoy communicating with your colleagues, leaders and stakeholders in an intercultural environment, ensuring that everyone is well-informed on current and future projects. English is required, and Danish or another Nordic language is an advantage.
• A degree in electronics engineering with a strong and relevant hands-on experience background
• Ideally you have a broad Electronic Engineering Architect background with a good understanding of the relevant supplier base and ability to interact proactively
• Knowledge and experience with modern embedded ARM application processors, high speed interfaces and memory
• General knowledge of WLAN RF and WiFi systems.
• Solid knowledge of product development including concepting, design, modelling, simulation, verification, test methodologies, analysis and problem-solving of cross-functional issues
• A strong holistic system understanding
• Strong communicative and analytical skills
• Understanding of the importance of teamwork, genuine interest for challenges of other disciplines work challenges
• Preferably experience from telecom, mobile, consumer or A/V industries
Would you like to know more?
This process is in collaboration with Badenoch + Clark. For any questions regarding these positions, please reach out to Senior Consultants Matilda Rodey at firstname.lastname@example.org or Catinka Andersson at email@example.com.To apply, register your application at www.badenochandclark.se no later than October 25, 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, at www.badenochandclark.se or using link below.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in being more productive and our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle. Jabra is part of the GN Group - pioneering great sound from Jabra office headsets and sports headphones to world-leading ReSound hearing aids. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 5,500 people and is listed on Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen.
Vad kan vi hjälpa dig med?
Vad kan vi hjälpa dig med?